Edsman for a Day
Visit St. Edward High School
We're excited to offer boys in grades 8, 9, and 10 a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the St. Edward experience. Join us for a full school day and see for yourself what makes St. Ed’s truly special.
Participants will shadow a current student for a full day. Together, they’ll attend classes, engage with our dedicated faculty, and even eat lunch with fellow students. It's the perfect way to gain a firsthand understanding of our academic environment and vibrant community.
Registration is required a minimum of two school days prior to your planned visit.
- Families should arrive at St. Ed’s between 8:10 a.m. and 8:20 a.m.
- Students should enter the school building through the Marilyn and David Palisin '64 Commons, located near the intersection of Detroit Avenue and Waterbury Road. Parents do not need to enter the building; a member of the admission team will be there to greet visitors.
- Visitors are asked to wear a polo or button-down dress shirt with khaki or other solid-color dress pants. Casual shoes in good condition are acceptable. No necktie required.
- A lunch voucher will be provided.
- At the end of the day, students will exit through the Commons doors between 3:05 p.m. and 3:15 p.m.
- If your child needs to take medication during the school day, please contact our clinic at 216.221.3776 ext. 227. Click here for links to our printable PDF medical forms.